Castlevania Circle Of The Moon Cards
Castlevania Circle Of The Moon Cards. For more detailed information and animations of all possible abilities, go to each DSS Action or Attribute card's page. This card guide written for Japanese Castlevania(Akumajo Dracula) : Circle Of The Moon.
A description of tropes appearing in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. The magic system in Circle of the Moon (called "Dual Set-up System" or simply DSS) involves pairing magic cards in order to create an effect. Basically, throughout the game you can collect different cards dropped by enemies.
I put this together on spare.
The following page links to this file: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. •Main •Battle Arena •Bosses •Characters •Card System •Codes •Experience Chart •Goods •Accessories •Armor •Goods •Sub Weapons •Monsters nopic
Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop. Also I do not have or played the US. I put this together to make it a bit easier for people to find the coveted DSS cards that are so hard to find.






Komentar
Posting Komentar